ITG Plus: Tips & Tricks

A definitive resource for for ITG developers. Check out the nitty gritties of ITG in simple words and learn them through simple examples.

My Photo
Name:
Location: India

A software professional from India with 16+ years of IT experience. Worked on diverse technologies from various vendors, such as Microsoft technologies, IBM groupware, Project and Portfolio Management, Database Systems, Configuration Management, Document Management etc. In my leisure time, I like to share ideas. Hence this blog. Find out more about me. Important note: Ideas and opinion expressed in this blog are strictly my personal opinion and in no way represent the viewpoint of my employer and vice-versa. All content here must be seen in my individual capacity.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hello IT Governance World

Hi there,

Recently I underwent a "technology-change" operation. Earlier I was into Lotus Domino. Now I am required to work in IT Governance Center domain. I am happy to report that the operation was successful and all my organs are back to working like before.

Now everyday I come across a new idea or a new challenge in my new technology domain, I feel the urge of sharing it with others who might need a solution to a similar problem. I am against reinventing the wheel. So here I am, with a blog. Here you can find my two cents of worth on things I have. You may or may not always agree with me, and I assume that. Nonetheless, hope you will benefit from the effort.

Ranjeet Rain



PS: I really really wished to have http://itgcentral.blogspot.com But some gentleman has "reserved" that URL. He signed up in november 2004 but never posted to the blog till this date. I hope to get that address if somehow his membership expires. Or may be he volunteers to give me away that URL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home